Friday, May 6, 2011

Everyday is some new kind of pain.

I always feel like I am complaining, if I even say one thing about the pain I am feeling. No one understands and sometimes it feels like no one believes me either. My daughter doesn't understand that I can't play with her because I feel like shit, she doesn't understand that mama doesn't really leave the house because moving hurts her. I feel so bad that I can't do certain things. I have a wonderful boyfriend that doesn't expect very much of me on the whole housework end of things, but I think at time he is tired of doing things after he gets home from work. So I do as much as I can, as much playing and enough everything I guess. Everyday pain takes allot out of you and is very depressing. Today has been alright, a little headache. But a couple days ago I had a god awful headache and neck pain. I would move my neck and my head would feel like a mac truck was hitting me repeatedly. My fingers would go numb and the pain was enough to put me in bed for 3 days.

Some good news, I see my neurologist on the 10th. And he will tell me which neurosurgeon he thinks is good and knows. Then off to the neurosurgeon I go to see if surgery is a good option for me. I am thinking it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment